- About Us
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events & Galleries
- News & Media
- Sponsorship Opportunities for 2012
- Donate to LIVESTRONG
- Take Part in Your Own Way
- Contact Us
- Rica's LIVESTRONG Blog
- Fight Forward: Brad Warren's Blog
- Shop, Save & Do Good!
- Go Give! Mary Kay to Women Fighting Cancer©
10/30/2012 - SHOP SMART, DO GOOD for LIVESTRONG at Lord & Taylor in Stamford, CT
Shop for the latest fashions at Lord & Taylor in Stamford, CT (110 High Ridge Road) and support LIVESTRONG!
LIVESTRONG keeps 100% of all $5 ticket sales we make!
Simply donate $5 for every ticket that you want for the event, and you'll get access to Lord & Taylor's best offers of the year with very limited exclusions!
Pre-selling begins soon, so if you want to take advantage of a full selection of products, want to take your time shopping, and just want to stop in on 10/30, come in anytime before, pick out what you want, go to any register, present your ticket, and tell them you are participating in the "Pre-Sale." Then, come back on 10/30, show your claim ticket, and leave with your goods!
On Fundraising Day, there are many ways to save!
- Each ticket includes a 25% coupon to be used on your choice of one item from ladies' sportswear, dresses, suits and an additional 25% coupon to be used on almost anything for men, a 20% bonus coupon to be used on an additional special item and a 15% savings pass to be used all day long on regular and sale-priced merchandise storewide including cosmetics and fragrances!
- Save even more by opening a Lord & Taylor charge account on Fundraising Day and received an extra 15% off your purchases. Current Lord & Taylor cardholders receive an additional 10% on top of all the other great savings.
- There will be special events and appearances at each store.
- Help us earn even more: the top three organizations with the highest ticket sales will receive an additional bonus from Lord & Taylor.
- Drop off your ticket stub(s) at Lord & Taylor on Fundraising Day to automatically enter our non-profit group for a chance to win the Attendance Sweepstakes.
- Each non profit group that sells 50 tickets or more prior to Fundraising Day will be eligible to receive a share of ticket sales on the day of the event.